Sunday, October 24, 2010

Our Best Attempt at Family Pictures

So the look on Addison's face pretty much sums up the way she felt about taking family pictures and cooperating for the pictures.  We told her to sit in Mark's lap, she would stand.  We told her to stand next to Lauren she would run away and sit.  We asked Lauren to put her arm around Addison, Addison would scream...so this is what we got.  A crazy attempt at family pictures with a 2 year old!  Thank you Addison for making it so memorable!  Thank you Lauren for being a trooper and listening to the photographer so well! 
I acutally kind of like this picture.  A day we will not forget. 

We got the best pictures of Addison when we were just letting her do her own thing...

We wanted Addison to sit by me...of course she did not listen! 

She is tired of this...but I love the look on Lauren's face.  She was the best! 


I did not post  any of Mark and the girls because he says he does not like to look at pictures of himself...so you have me and the girls.  These pictures turned out great...I just wish the wind would not have been blowing so bad. 

I like this one too (but Lauren's eyes are almost closed...and well there is a guy in the background :( ) 


This was at the end when we were just letting the girls fun free and laugh and play.  Some of my favorite pictures of the whole day. 

No comments: